Privileged Access Recording
Monitor and record all activities in privileged sessions.
Privileged users need access to privileged accounts to perform daily routines for performing maintenance on systems, updating, and troubleshooting problems. However, these users may also misuse privileges to gain unauthorized access to information and cause damage to the IT environment.
To prevent misuse of privileges by authorized users, and to detect malicious activity that could indicate a compromised user account, we strongly recommend that you record and monitor all privileged session activities.
Some aspects of senhasegura that help managers minimize the risk of misused privileged credentials:
- Real-time monitoring: lets the information security department track user activities and detect suspicious events in real time;
- Remote session termination: allows any privileged session to be simply and quickly terminated;
- Video recording and session audit log storage:the information security team can identify the exact moment the incident started, understand how it started, and evaluate the damage caused;
- Secure Proxy server: creates an isolated and secure environment, separating end-user equipment from the target system;
- SSH Server:acts as a proxy for privileged Unix sessions, providing a native user experience;
- Tamper-proof digital vault:stores session recordings and audit logs to prevent users from editing their activity logs.
Request a trial demonstration now and discover the benefits of senhasegura for your company: